Business equipment solutions.
Customer focused relations.
Since 1985, we have developed client customized, cost effective solutions, while utilizing our vendor base to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art business machines.
Committed to Service & Support
By creating strong and lasting relationships with each of our customers, Bay Business Machines maintains a customer retention rate over 95%. We realize that it’s this commitment to our customers that has taken us from a small business to a big success story.
Since 1985, Bay Business Machines has served the local area with a real sense of pride in our community; so it follows that we treat our customers like family. In fact they tell us over and over that “they wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
Bay Business Machines, committed to Service and Support
have you covered
Products & Services to Enhance Your Business
- print speeds from 22 ppm to 75 ppm
- color and black & white output
- print using AirPrint/Google Cloud
- scan at up to 180 images per minute
- finishing options for booklet making
- up to 50 pages per minute
- duplexing standard
- mobile printing support using AirPrint
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- supports envelope printing
- think big and bold with 3D professional printing
- get ready to bring your ideas to life
- the possibilities are almost limitless
- long-term construction project rentals
- short-term special event rentals
- perfect for start-up businesses
- rent-to-own programs
- delivered/pick-up with full installation
Latest Industry Buzz
- Print and Digital Communications Are Alive and Well
- Getting ‘FutuREady’ By Supporting Our Dealers … and Our Country
- Automated Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizes Printing
- A Perfect Marriage: Legal Document Management Solutions & Artifici...
- How to Choose The Right Legal Document Management Solution
- Low Risk And High Profits for Franchise and Commercial Printers
- Print 17: Showcasing Production Print’s Limitless Opportunities
- off-lease & demo machines
- late & current model equipment
- reconditioned to manufacturers specifications
- sold at up to 60% off MSRP
- call NOW to see if reconditioned equipment is right for you!
Some recommendations from our customers and our staff
We offer a wide range of award winning products that deliver quality, consistency, reliability, and innovation.
Our core value is based on a customer centric model … to create a positive consumer experience from pre-sale planning through implementation and ongoing maintenance.
Get in Contact with Us…
You can find us on Route RI-123 in Lincoln, Rhode Island, across from the North Central State Airport. We have plenty of off-road parking – drop by and see us any time.
44 Albion Road
Lincoln, RI 02865
Mon – Fri : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sat : By appointment only
Sun : closed